Thursday, April 3, 2008

Notes from Jenn's World

Just a quick check-in about what's going on in my world . . .

Friends abound!

I had lunch with former colleagues of mine, Mary and Maria, I'm heading out shortly for coffee with Annelene, a buddy from the Hoffman Process, and then Jerry, a friend from my former spiritual community, is in town so a bunch of us are joining him for dinner this evening. Considering how much time I spend by myself most days, it feels good to be reconnecting with so many wise and wonderful people today. Life is good!

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

It is so much fun to be training for this walk coming up in July--I just love watching my body and mind get stronger as the weeks progress. I am moving up to 8 miles Saturday, 5 miles Sunday in my training program this weekend. I went for a wonderful 3-mile walk today up at the reservoir--it was so warm and sunny and the air smelled so sweet. Aaaah . . . And, of course, everyone's generous donations keep coming in. I'm up to 37% of my personal goal and 74% of my requirement. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Spiritual Fitness

It's official! I'm kicking off my first class in a few weeks, based on the book Spiritual Fitness by the wonderful Caroline Reynolds. Preparing for this class is already so much fun--I can't wait to get into the material with everyone! If you're interested, you can check out my new website jennsheridan.wordpress.com and click on the Classes tab for more information. Yes, it's true, I am in the process of creating a new website for myself, which means ultimately I will be moving away from this one. As wonderful as this platform has been for blogging, as I branch out into new arenas, I need greater flexibility from my website. I'm still working out the kinks over there and would love feedback as I go, so please check it out and let me know what you think!

Gratitude

I am just feeling so grateful to life and to this path today. I received my first tithe from a friend who has been enjoying Learning to Fly. This experiencing in exploring life and then getting to share it has been such an amazing ride for me that sometimes I forget that folks are out there reading as well, and it is inspiring to me that they find inspiration in what I write. So it's just a big tumble of gratitude happening here all the way around. I love all the feedback I get in all its myriad forms--it's such an affirmation of the work I'm doing. Thank you!

So, what's going on with you? What are you grateful for? I'd love to hear all about any flow and synchronicity you are experiencing in your life. It truly is a wonderful world we live in. Namaste.

No comments: